25 March 2013

My status

A sincere thanks to all the people who emailed me, or left comments on the blog regarding my whereabouts these last 4 months. As a conservative, and a concerned citizen, I was appalled that Obama got reelected in November. I really didn't think he had much of a chance at winning. Not like Romney was a strong candidate but he did do very well in Debate 1. The GOP Establishment did everything it would to push someone who "they" thought would win. And now we see the results of the RINO Cabal. My thing was, and still is, we need to put forth someone who stands on principles. That is why I wanted Rick Santorum as our nominee. 70% of this country votes Center Right. Why aren't we sending out candidates who can articulate conservative values? Regardless of the outcome, I just finally realized that after running this blog for 5 years, posting over 900 posts, and doing what I could to get the message of conservatism out in to the blogosphere; that my toils were for naught. Seriously - I feel like I'm spitting into the wind on this one. The Low Information Voters are the ones voting without doing the minimal amount of due diligence on who's running, their background, their experience and their voting record. It's like nobody cares. The fight will continue but now it has devolved into the conservative Republicans versus the RINO establishment. To name names that would be John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner and Karl Rove. These men need to step aside and stop sabotaging the Tea Party patriots that are trying to re-establish a constitutional republic here. It is the only antidote to the Tyranny pouring out of this centralized, authoritarian Federal government. I just wanted to put that out there and explain a bit as to why I've been MIA the last few months. As all of us are very busy, myself included, I will try to post more regularly but it won't be more than 2 per month. Thanks for your support, God bless our law enforcement, military and those who love and support them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back, Rue-y. And a Happy Easter to you and yours.

"leftisthebest"

Nadmenny Millicent said...

Glad to see your back. I hope to be back posting soon as well. Too frustrated with the state of things.

Anonymous said...

I too was shocked at the chocolate jesuses re-election.

I do nobelieveve the lefts facts and figure as saying the country has shifted left,I feel we are divided like in 1860.

I fChicagocago style tactics were used and yes,dead and illegal aliens did vote.Why do they oppose IDs for voting???

Rue St. Michel said...

Thanks LITB and NM - to you and yours as well.

And anon, I'm with you. Back in the 60's/70's the Libs would tell you "I may not share your beliefs, but I'll fight to the death to defend your right to have them."

Sadly, very sadly, we're WAY beyond even having a discussion like that any more from our Leftist political elite.

It's becoming more and more clear that we conservatives must start to fight; by that I mean get control of the Language, control the debate, and get our message out. We also need to do so without fear, with courage in our hearts. We are on the right side and our enemies will do whatever it takes ("by any means necessary") to win. And they're winning. Through PC, Multiculturalism and a complicit Media Complex, our country is being dismantled from within. Our labor is being stolen, our rights (1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment) are being stripped away, and brazenly mind-you. We may indeed be at our 1859 moment.