29 August 2011

Most Valuable Blogger nominations

Go and vote for Second City cop as Most Valuable Blogger. Click on the embedded link and then click through on Local Affairs.

The guys at SCC do a tremendous service, and put alot of work into their blog. While I disagree with SCC's censorship policy, I understand it. There's too much Political Correctness and slip-and-fall lawyers around to take a chance that your words will be misconstrued. If Detective ShavedLongCock was nominated I would have voted for his blog. Some of the stuff posted at Shaved makes me laugh out loud.

Go support SCC. I want to see that new avatar sitting on his masthead by 01-Sept.

Oh, and before I forget: *F* Obama!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SCC and SLC are great blogs as well as yours Ruey.I do like going over to Cold Types blog for a good laugh at those leftist softballs obtuse and disorted view on reality.

Anonymous said...

Done!

Mar

Rue St. Michel said...

Thanks for the kind words, and for visiting.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
SCC and SLC are great blogs as well as yours Ruey.I do like going over to Cold Types blog for a good laugh at those leftist softballs obtuse and disorted view on reality.
29/8/11 9:43 AM

The reality my friend is folks like yourself and Ruey have allowed the rich to control society and exploit the working class.

"leftisthebest"

Rue St. Michel said...

The reality is that you and your ilk on the Left are actively trying to flush 8 centuries of Western Civilization right down the proverbial toilet.

Nice try though on the classic projection.