14 June 2010

Superintendent's Blog 501

I don't know if SCC tackled this issue but, if so, I want to add my two cents.

I saw this posted by J-Fraud himself over at the Blog 501.

I tried using the homan square gym as I have for the past several years. Unfortunately this time I was not able to get a locker to secure my belongings. There are guest lockers that always are taken and only a couple of people are using the gym. I talked to other officers who went to the gym and decided never to return because they could not get a locker. Can you contact the commander of OCD and have him take care of this issue.

Posted on May 22, 2010 at 08:10 AM CDT #

Superintendent's Response

:
Chief Brown has higher priorties than checking gym lockers.  Here's an idea - go to a private gym.  Chicago has quite a few, probably very close to your home.  JW

Posted on May 25, 2010 at 11:05 AM CDT #



The pompous, elitist attitude comes right through in his reply. The department does very little to support its police officers. I know - I have had ride-alongs in other Illinois departments and I know first hand that we get gypped every day on the streets of Chicago.

So this copper gets on and asks the Supe if he can make a call just to free up some lockers down at Homan Square. The guy wants to exercise, and he'd like to take advantage of the facilities within a SECURE POLICE FACILITY.

Is that asking so much?

Your typical civilian might think so. The superintendent's response doesn't imply that it is not reasonable to look around your house for a gym, but if the city has spent thousands of dollars installing a work out area in Homan Square, does it not seem reasonable to ask for some lockers?

Of course it does, but typical for J-Fed - he doesn't get it. Instead of spending 5 seconds sending an email to Chief Brown, he spends that exact amount of time basically telling a Chicago police officer to go fuck himself.

Class act Weis; the rank and file can't wait until the day you take your sorry ass out of 35th street and crawl back to your Wonder Land and disappear forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bosses taking care of bosses, my friend.

Just like the elite who take care of each other in this so-called American free market system.

"leftisthebest"

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Bosses taking care of bosses, my friend.

Just like the elite who take care of each other in this so-called American free market system.

"leftisthebest"

15/6/10 10:11 AM

merit dick