|In June, the Congressional Budget Office published "The Long-Term Budget Outlook," its summary reading in part: "The federal budget is on an unsustainable path -- meaning that federal debt will continue to grow much faster than the economy over the long run. ... Rising costs for health care and the aging of the U.S. population will cause federal spending to increase rapidly. ..."... Large budget deficits would reduce national saving, leading to more borrowing from abroad and less domestic investment, which in turn would depress income growth. ... The accumulation of debt would seriously harm the economy. Alternatively, if spending grew as projected and taxes were raised in tandem, tax rates would have to reach levels never seen in the United States (highest marginal income tax rate so far: 94 percent, in 1944-45). High tax rates would slow the growth of the economy, making the spending burden harder to bear."|
Let's look at the numbers under TeamObama's reign:
* The Messiah, economic illiterate that he is, said unemployment wouldn't go above 8%. We're now at 10% (17% including those who've "given up" looking for work, and 50% within the 18 to 24 crowd. When's the "trickle up" theory going to kick in?
* Healthcare will cost $829 billion over 10 years, but don't forget that the Government said that Medicaire would cost $12 billion by 1990. It ended up costing $107 billion. (Source here.
* Healthcare under the Obama plan will cost each family thousands per year. It will only cover a few million that aren't insured now.
* The Democrats want the healthcare system to cover illegal aliens.
* Robert Reich is cheerleading for ObamaCare and is on record stating that the elderly should just be prepared "to die" because the majority of medical claims by the elderly comes in the last years of their lives, and under the new healthcare "reform" there won't be enough money to give elderly folks the care that they may need.
Can you believe what your eyes and ears are conveying to you from these government pukes? They're using the false flag of "crisis" once again to get you to give more and more to a burgeoning government. They have no shame, and know no limits in their appetite for power.
* States that have socialized medicine - Oregon and Massachusetts - are already telling their citizens "we can't afford to give you the drugs you need to fight your cancer, but we'll pay for your end-of-life counseling."
* ObamaCare doesn't address malpractice (Tort reform) reform nor the high cost of drugs. The drug companies spend billions per year on R&D and have to pass their costs onto the end-users. Much of what the R&D is for is "defensive medicine" - going through all the government red-tape hurdles in order to minimize their exposure to lawsuits. Also absent from the bill is protecting doctors from patients who sue them to simply settle and make a few bucks. Of course outright medical malpractice does happen - the wrong foot gets amputated, a testicle gets removed instead of a diseased kidney....etc.
This is all by design, dear readers. This administration - steeped in Marxist and Black Liberation ideology - is using every tool and trick to get more and more people on the public dole, and to strip more and more rights away from Joe Citizen.
If Obama was sincerely interested in reforming healthcare, then why isn't he addressing malpractice and drug costs? Why does he instead focus on cutting overall healthcare costs? That amounts to rationing because in order to cut costs you must withdraw services: close hospitals, lay off doctors, nurses and specialists, cut back on technology by removing MRI, CAT and Ultrasound machines; form lines, deny coverage and turn people away from getting treatment.
This is all a form of socialism, in that, the president is subversively taking control of the means of production. He's taken over GM and Chrysler, bought and paid for Lehman Brothers, and AIG - and is taking over huge swaths of the energy industry. They've ceased drillling, ceased issuing permits to survey and drill for oil, and insttituted the ridiculous Cap & Trade bill which will cost us billions more in taxes.
Tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, .... that is ALL THEY KNOW HOW TO DO.
I said it when he was running and I will say it again because it is so bloody obvious: Obama has no idea on how to truly help this country. He was a radical street-organizer from South Chicago with no experience at running anything. He only knows how to buy votes and how to coerce people into voting. That's it!
I blame you fools who voted for this second rate hack. He's an embarrassment, minimally - and a Marxist radical in sheep's clothing, more likely.
Where's our next Ronald Reagan, my God I do miss "the Gipper"
Here's Ronald Reagan's rant on the dangers of socialized medicine.
Folks, Obama's social experiments have all been tried before over the last 70 years, and have been proven to be unsustainable, dangerous and failures.
When are the American people going to wake up? There is no such thing as a Free Lunch....someone always pays. And under this administration, the Working Man and Woman is going to take it right in the neck!
Call your congressman and tell them how you feel.
Sic Semper Tyrannis!