21 April 2009

Steal this Blog post

I picked up this little ditty from over at the Daily Kooks. The drones used it to insult the former president, but I think it is infinitely more applicable to the current one.

founders_elect_moron

The cartoon touches on a sensitive and important point: Bush wasn't an idiot, he was just a terrible communicator. The "Bush is an idiot" contrivance was invented and promoted by the media. They've been at war with the right since Nixon. Remember, Obama and the media are reading from the same playbook - "Rules for Radicals"

And in that book, Alinsky wrote that to be an effective radical, you must hide who you really are. Whatever your chosen profession, don't use the words that will frighten the white middle class. Words such as "Communist", "Radical", "Marxist", "Counter-revolutionary"

Alinsky wrote that radicals should use the nebulous word "change" in order to agitate your political enemies. He also suggested that you ridicule your enemies because there was no defense against that tactic.

So we started to see Leftist radicals migrate into the media: Newspapers, journalist, television, attorneys, judges and priests. That's why in the 1970's we saw the Left take to the television like a duck to water. Shows like "MASH", "Maude" and "SNL" and their ilk acted as platforms for Liberal views. I remember one episode of Maude in which she, an arch-feminist, defiantly defended Roosevelt to her hen-pecked husband. MASH took on an anti-war theme around season 3. SNL famously had Chevy Chase impersonate President Ford and portrayed him as a clumsy baffoon who couldn't keep from falling down all the time. Actually Ford was probably the best athlete that has ever been president.

So you see, the radicals have done their work well and now they have one of their own in the White House, and in charge of the legislative branch.

So the cartoon is relevant to the extent that we didn't elect a moron in the strictest sense, but we did elected a whole bunch of Leftist radicals - and they're actively dismantling our society through the power of the Federal government.

Tea party, anyone?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just raise taxes to 30% across the boards.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Just raise taxes to 30% across the boards.

8:17 AM

Why??I do not want any more of my income to pay for mud people.

Anonymous said...

With a 30% tax across the boards medical treatment would be free. No insurance would be needed for your car either. Everything under a government system.

Anonymous said...

www.ResponsibleSports.com/grant

Anonymous said...

What about all the television shows of the 50's and 60's that showed only white, upper middle class persons? What about all those variety shows which rarely showed persons of color?

Name calling is wrong on any side of the fence. The conservatives today are constantly calling Obama a Messiah, a Muslim and other goofy names? Is that name calling alright Rue-y?

When YOUR guy is in charge everything is great. When someone else is in charge the GOP cry like a bunch of crybabies.

"leftisthebest"

Anonymous said...

Want to know how this guy got his name? He was getting buggered by coldtype and when he wanted a reacharound coldie asked which hand and he said:

"leftisthebest"

Anonymous said...

Sorry Rue, but I have to respectfully disagree. G.W.Bush is a idiot plain and simple.I'm not a conservative but I'm no liberal either.Dubya and the GOP led congress screwed up.That's why the Dems now run everything.My biggest fear is that the Dems will learn nothing from the mistakes of the power drunk Republicans and repeat the same mistakes of the past eight years.As for Obama,he may be many things,but a moron is not one of them.Is he too good to be true? Is he a slick snakeoil salesman?maybe.Time will tell. All I know is he made a better case during the election for my vote than Sen.McCain and Gov.Palin who in my opinion were weak on the issues that I considered important Jobs,health care,education for my children and retirement. Also I didn't feel that Gov.Palin was ready to assume the office of POTUS if God forbid something happened to Sen.McCain.I took a leap of faith and gave Obama my vote.If in four years from now he proves unworthy then pack his @$$ up and send him back to Hyde Park.But one thing I won't do is be in denial about his incompetance the way I've seen some people are about Pesident Bush and I consider his father G.H Bush one of the better Presidents of my lifetime. When it comes to fighting a war every president from now on should study that man's playbook especially Obama.If I didn't know better I'd think dubya was adopted.That apple fell far from the the tree and rolled across the road.Thanks for letting me rant.

Spot the Losers said...

I took a leap of faith and gave Obama my vote.

9:54 PM

Obama is a moron and so is anyone who voted for him. McCain was too old? You are one sorry sack of lazy thinking liberal loser shit! Face it, you are a guilty white male like that "left" asshole who wants to dwell on the past and cry about how we stole everything from the Indians. You are the typical Dummocrat: You fear anything you don't understand, and you hate everything you fear. Hate and fear rules the Dummocrat party.

Obama, in true Dummocrat dwell-on-the-past fashion, is ignoring real problems and getting busy apologizing to our enemies and releasing documents on how we gather information to keep our troops from being killed. You and morons like you will be shouting one thing at the tops of your lungs when Great Depression II hits in less than 3 years and the world falls into disarray: "Obama is a moron!"

Anonymous said...

I always thought "Leave It to Beaver" sterotyped white peoples.I know that my mom was too sloshed on martinis to bake me cookies after school.

Anonymous said...

IS CURRY STILL IN 025?

Anonymous said...

IS CURRY STILL IN 025? No his clout daddy got him out in the nick of time. Too many scandals in that shit hole.

Rue St. Michel said...

J.C. is on some special auto theft team, last time I checked. The Mrs. Sgt. J.C. is now working with Commander J. Rivera in IAD.