12 January 2009

Ben & Jerry's strikes again

The hippy Libs at Ben & Jerry's are at it again. Now they've taken their fat and sugar product and added Barack Hussein Obama's picture on. The newest flavor is called "yes pecan!" and features yet-another Stalin-era portrait of the Messiah.

yes-pecan!-on-flickr

This is just ONE MORE reason to boycott Ben & Jerry's products. Besides funding Left-wing "progressive" action groups like National People's Action", they're busy supporting murderers on Death Row.

Ben Cohen signed a petition to free convicted cop-killer Mumia.

The brainwashing of our society continues unabated.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have never wasted my worked for money on any ben and jerry product, and never will. Never bough any newman product either.

Bitches In Blue said...

What's their next flavor ?
Wright's Good Damn America cookie dough
or Michelle this is the first time I'm proud of my country its been a rocky road !!!

Anonymous said...

Ein...Volk...Ein Reich...Ein Oberweiss.

Anonymous said...

Lefty and Coldtype love ben&jerrys.Favorite flavor is celery.

Anonymous said...

To 8:37 a.m."

Actually I have never tasted Ben and Jerry products. I prefer to give my money directly to leftist causes. Coldie and I were mentioning the same thing at the last cell meeting.

"leftisthebest"

Anonymous said...

Who cares about their beliefs or who they support, its good ice cream! Most cop killers were railroaded into prison. They never got a fair trial.

Anonymous said...

I BOUGHT A BEN AND JERRYS PINT OF ICE CREAM IN FLORIDA AND IT HAD A PICTURE OF HARLEY SCHENKER ON IT I SWEAR