14 December 2006

Obama's Ears are Off Limits

Poor, empty-skirt, Barack Obama .... he just can't get the RightWing intellectuals to understand him and his vapidly non-existent political platforms. In fact, the one thing he's being vocal about is ... of all things ... his ears.

Yes - poor BO was teased incessantly about his large, flappy ears by fellow school children.

obama_ears

The traumatic experiences shaped his early youth and pushed him into politics. The only arena in which his large, winglike appendages could be put to good use.

From El mahaRushBo's website:

OBAMA (off mic): You talked about my ears, and I just want to put you on notice: I'm very sensitive about -- What I told them was, ''I was teased relentlessly when I was a kid about my big ears.'"
DOWD (purring): We're trying to toughen you up.


Poor baby -- but even Achilles had his heel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

flap away

Anonymous said...

flap, flap, flap away odumbo.