24 December 2006

Merry Christmas

To my devoted readers; my hard-working fellow Officers, and my dearest friends - I want to take this opportunity to wish each and everyone of you a Merry Christmas and a Safe and Prosperous New Year for you and your families.

Like most of you, we'll be busy with family tonight at family get-togethers. So no blogging. For those of you who care, I'll be drinking two Cabernet Sauvignons tonight. One from Cellar8 (2003 California), and the other, an old standby in the Rue St. Michel cave: Valley of the Moon (2003 California).

It'll be followed up with an Acid blondie cigar about 10 O'clock.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

leomemorial said...

HI Rue, hope you & your family had a terrific Christmas!! Cabernet Sauvignon is my favorite! I have a bottle saved for New Years Eve. Take care.

Rue St. Michel said...

Thanks! Hope you had a nice holiday.