26 February 2006

Why Pro-life?

For years now I've been wrestling with the issue of abortion. I'm still on the fence about it but if I had to say what bothers me about the pro-choice platform, it is the fact that a liberal activist supreme court CONJURED the 'right to privacy' out of thin air.

If they can do that and then go on to invoke the fake doctrine into an actual case - ie. ROE vs WADE, then what's stopping them from doing anything that they want?!?!?! The court can go directly against the majority, bypassing the ballot box, in getting their Leftist agendas enacted.

It sets a dangerous precedent and is my biggest complaint with regards to activist judges. They do more harm than good.

Having said that, this story posted at Michelle Malkin's blog about Baby Charlotte is touching.



The hospital wants to pull the plug on their baby but the parents want to fight. I think they should let the parents do whatever they want.

2 comments:

Rue St. Michel said...

I'm #1 - I'm first, I'm first, I'm first!!!!

Yes - God DAMN! that felt good.

Whew!

:)

Shadi said...

#2 - but like Avis- I tried harder!

It's such a joke anyway since the BlogVater at any old joint can bump ya down a post if he wants the checkered flag... I know `cause S.C.C. did it to Me all nasty-like one time months back... live and in progress... it's occasionally fun to "lurk" and catch him doing it... you can tell when some other poor miscrE-ant's post claiming first falls way down the thread... pretty pathetically funny for those who know... (ya rIIIght!)